Southern Pacific Stock Car No. 162
Southern Pacific Stock Car No. 162 was built in 1882 in the Virginia & Truckee Carson City shops as Carson & Colorado flat car No. 72, becoming Nevada & California No. 72 and later converted into a stock car. In 1946 it was renumbered Southern Pacific No. 162, and served until the end of the line. It was acquired by Bill Harrah, and later donated to the Railroad Museum.